Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Retainers, Deposit, payments
1. The date of the event is considered ‘’booked’’ upon receipt of a non- refundable deposit equalling 50% of the total value of the cake, delivery charges, equipment deposit and signed contact.
2. The final payment is due 7 days prior to event for wedding cakes and 7 days before for Birthdays, Christening and other special occasions cakes.
3. If the cake us booked 30 days or less before the receptions or 7 days for other celebration cakes, the deposit will equal 100% of the total cost,
4. If the client fails to make payments, There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake will cease work, the order will be cancelled and no refund can be given,
5. Preferred methods of payments are Bank transfer,
6. The client will gave a grace period of 7 days after the payment date to pay the debt before the contract is cancelled.
7. Late payments will be charged a £25.00 fee 8. If you wish the full payment can be made at time of booking or the remaining 50% can be made any time for order to 1 month before.
1. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake is not responsible for bodily injury, property or any other damages, which may result from services.
2. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake is not responsible for any damages to the cake or shortage of cake caused by anyone NOT employed by There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake 3. There’s Nothing Quite Like cake will not deliver a cake us payments have not been paid in full.
3. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake does not take reasonability once the cake has been touched by anyone other than a member of There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake Staff.
Fulfilment of contract
1. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake is not responsible for any delay or inability to deliver based on accidents, natural disasters, transportation issues, inclement weather, illness, death, labour troubles, delay in supplies, disputes or strikes, or any other circumstance beyond There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake’s control.
2. If There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake has completed the cake but it can’t be delivered due to uncontrollable circumstances, the client will be refunded 50% of the total cost.
3. If Client picks up the cake, Theres Nothing Quite Like Cake assumes NO responablilty for damage caused to it from point of collection.
2. If client collects the cake the cake MUST be placed in the footwell or the boot. The car must be kept cool.
1. The client must notify There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake if there is a change in the date of the event or a complete cancellation.
2. If the postponement occurs before 30 days prior to the event, no penalty fee will be charged,
3. If the postponement occurs after 30 days prior to the event, the client will be charged a 10% fee.
4. If a cancellation occurs 90 days prior to the date of the event, all money will be refunded (minus the deposit).
Changes to order
1. Any changes must be submitted 14 days in advance and agreed in writing.
Design of the cake
1. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake will follow the client’s requests closely to create the exact cake desired. 2. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake cannot duplicate an exact copy of another cake artist’s work but will ensure they look similar.
Serving Amount & sizes
1. The serving size is 1 inches wide x 2 inches long x 5 inches high.
2. Serving size is estimations are not guaranteed to be exact
3. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake is not responsible for a shortage if cake if the pieces are cut to large.
Allergy & Dietary warnings
1. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake’s baked goods may have come in contact with the Following ingredients. Eggs Fresh fruit
2. Natural dyes, artificial dyes, artificial flavorings, sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial colour and other allergens not listed but may be included.
3. The client is responsible for pointing out to all and any consumers of the produce potential allergy hazards.
Delivery and set up
1. There is a delivery fee of £30 and any miles over a 10 mile radius will incurs and extra 50p per mile. 2. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake is not responsible for problems with delivery if the venue is changed within 48 hours of the event. 3. The client may collect the cake. The client assumes liability’s once it is passes into the client’s possession. 4. The client is responsible for providing a suitable environment for the cake (e.g away from heaters, vibrations, people, suitable surface, suitable outside setting) ) 5. The Client or his/her named representative must sign a waiver to ensure the condition of the cake is satisfactory Upton collection/receipt 6. Once the waiver is signed, There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake is not responsible for the cake including collapse, melting, pokes etc.
Not satisfied or have a problem with your item
If you are unhappy with your item please get inContact with in 24 hours. 50% of the order will need to be returned so that a close inspection can be carried out before any refunds or discounts can be discussed. We can not just expect photos. We do need to see the product.
Laura Ellis, There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake, 5 Hearsey Gardens, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 0EP Email: email@example.com Phone: 07526410138 Facebook: www.facebook.com/theresnothingquitelikecake1 Website: www.theresnothingquitelikecake.com
1. There’s Nothing Quite Like Cake reserves the right to use photography’s of the cake for advertising purposes as part of their printed portfolio and online including, but not limited to, our official website, Facebook, instagram, Pintrest. 2. No photography will be published until after the event for which the cake was ordered.
Cake Contract Agreement.
Your cake is very important to us. Please carefully look over the event and cake details in the contract to make sure that everything is correct. If you find any mistakes, let us know immediately.